Interfacedesign rated it it was amazing May 20, Brandon rated it really liked it May 28, Quynh rated it really liked it Sep 08, John rated it really liked it Aug 07, Ranjan MP added it Jan 17, Mohammad added it May 07, David added it Jan 20, Rocky added it May 11, Scott marked it as to-read Jan 16, Bruce Wan added it Feb 19, Jah0a marked it as to-read Sep 12, Wawrzyniec added it Jan 21, Drlab added it May 21, John added it Aug 25, Daniele Savasta added it Oct 05, Yury Vetrov marked it as to-read Oct 14, Nguyen Tran marked it as to-read Oct 18, Harshalsolao added it Oct 21, Deketama marked it as to-read Oct 28, Aditya marked it as to-read Jan 11, Meghan marked it as to-read Apr 10, John Marshall added it May 05, Jay marked it as to-read May 18, Cornelia Varlam is currently reading it Aug 25, Kevin Ng marked it as to-read Nov 06, Ann-Maree Chua added it Mar 09, Anam Rao marked it as to-read Mar 31, Olivia marked it as to-read Apr 08, Jon Bryeans marked it as to-read May 18, Korina added it Jul 22, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
- Table of contents.
- From Yugoslavia to the Western Balkans: Studies of a European Disunion, 1991-2011!
- Interfirm Relationships and Trade Credit in Japan: Evidence from Micro-Data.
- Rationality and Creativity Interplay in Research by Design as Seen from the Inside.
About Ralf Michel. Ralf Michel. Books by Ralf Michel.
Design research now: essays and selected projects
Trivia About Design Research N No trivia or quizzes yet. Welcome back.
Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Typically, contradictions of this kind are resolved by taking one term as the inferior attribute of a superior concept.
Design Research Now
For example, unbiased opinion is a kind of opinion, accurate estimate is a kind of estimate, and the reply "no comment" is not taken as a comment. Oxymorons are not mere linguistic oddities. Words are far from neutral bystanders of what happens in the world. They can shape their users' perceptions and direct their actions.
For this very reason, and to enhance its academic respectability, the design community has begun to adopt vocabularies from the more established disciplines, without noticing, I suggest, the implicit importation of paradigms that are essentially alien to it.
Design Research Now
Krippendorff, K. Design research, an oxymoron?.
Michel Ed. Advanced Search.
- Mobilization of Reserves in Germination?
- Rebels with a Cause: Working with Adolescents Using Action Techniques.
- Transformations of Domesticity in Modern Womens Writing: Homelessness at Home.
- Search form.
- Radical Interpretation in Religion.
- Global Sedimentology of the Ocean: An Interplay between Geodynamics and Paleoenvironment (Developments in Marine Geology)!
Privacy Copyright. Skip to main content.